Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm feeling much better today. I was a complete mess yesterday, on the verge of tears the whole time. Natalie and Shira brought me Reese's cups. "You don't have to tell us what's wrong," they said, "but eat these. They'll make you feel better." Their sweet thought helped even more than the chocolate.

Today's weather definitely helped my mood. It was about 65 and sunny. I walked through Bryant Park to go to the library, and tons of people were out skating on the ice rink there. I got tons of CDs (Dizzy Gillespie, Vivaldi), DVDs (Whale Rider, Field of Dreams), an audio book (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) and two travel books on Northern Italy (T minus 8 days til I leave!!!). I love the library!

What I don't love is sitting inside all day, basking in the glow of my computer. Days like today make it even harder to not run outside and play. This whole being an adult business isn't all it's cracked up to be. Except for the living with the boyfriend part. That bit couldn't be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home