Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last night I finally got my digi prints from Snapfish and so could begin the scrapbook on Europe. I’ve been meaning to start it since I got back in November, but a combination of making handmade gifts for almost everyone on my XMAS XMAS list and a failure to get my supplies delayed me until last night. Unfortunately, only a few pages in, I ran out of photo corners and had to stop. I wasn’t even through Slovenia yet!

So among this weekend’s missions is to buy photo corners and hinges for the book. I still don’t know how I want to make the cover, but I’m leaving it til last to give me plenty of time for a “eureka!”

I’m trying to do something creative every day now. I should also make it a goal to post more pictures and images on here. The blog is quite plain, eh?

In other news, today is my official last day at Self, for realsies this time. I’m trying to get ahold of my contact at a temp agency, and hopefully I’ll be working tomorrow – and every weekday after that until I get a permanent full-time job. I’m hoping on a couple and waiting to hear, but I don’t want to jinx myself and so will try to keep mum. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

post some of those digi prints!! i wanna see!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home