Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I talked to Erin today.

"So I saw you made me an ugly doll!" she said.

"What? How did you know?"

"I saw pictures."

"Where? From who?"

"I saw them on your blog."

"You read that? I thought no one read that."

"I'm totally a blog stalker."



So now Erin knows what her present is. Eric and I named him Siegmund. Today, since the temp agency didn't need me, I stayed home and made yet another stuffie. It's Keegan's baptism present. Eric just found out he'll be Keegan's godfather, and we're going to Toledo this weekend for the ceremony. I figured that after his eternal soul is saved, he might need a lion to slobber on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that is sooo cute! You are so good at making ugly dolls!!!! Will you teach me this summer? p.s. I'm glad to see Virginia Woolf is doing well.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home