Sunday, January 28, 2007

Eric and I went to Toledo this weekend for Keegan Edward's, Eric's nephew/godson's, baptism. It was a whirlwind trip but so worth it! Keegan is ridiculously cute and makes me melt with each little yawn and stretch and smile.

We stayed with Meaghan's parents the whole weekend and it was fun to hang with her big family. They made us feel so welcome. Some of the joking and teasing reminded me of my own family. Saturday night, we spent about an hour looking through old family pictures - and laughing so hard that we cried (and woke up Keegan at least once). I love seeing Chad and Meaghan as parents. Being around them, plus Meaghan's sister with her two young children, made the weekend completely different from all those I've spent in New York. There's something about being around kids that puts everyone in a good mood, no matter what. I think it makes us all feel young.

I think Keegan liked his present. He even tried to roar. Or maybe he was just yawning. You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home