Friday, February 09, 2007

I participated in an online swap for the first time, through freepeople.com. Today I came home from the library to find a package on my doorstep! It was a box from a swapper in California, Elena, filled with tons of lovely Valentine's Day gifts - almost a whole week early! Among other things, she sent this awesome necklace. I think she made it.



I'm not as on top of things as Elena, but today I sent my gift to Lisa in Texas. I hope she likes it!



I've been sewing quite a bit lately. Today I started a lion like the one I gave to Keegan. Man, I need to stop giving them away so I can set up my web site and actually sell them.

Today was gorgeous outside, although the wind would take away my breath mid-sentence. At least it's not as cold as it had been all week. I was afraid I'd get my eyes poked out from a falling icicle stalagtite in the Canal St. subway station. Seriously.

Summer, where are you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

oi! That's the cutest fucking blue stuffed thing i've ever bloody seen. can i order, like eight! You should outsource to me, and i'll buy a box in that singaporian boxplace in far east (aka) the basement and you will make millions.
i promise to share the profits!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home