Friday, March 23, 2007

Last night Eric and I went to a Knicks-Trailblazers game with the U of O alumni association. It was my last day at Self and so I figured it could be a sort of "happy unemployment" activity. Barry, the alum group president, arranged it so we got to watch the teams shoot around, and we even met Freddie Jones of Oregon fame.

Freddie was totally chill. I hope he appreciated that Barry and I pulled on Duck gear over our work outfits - so much hotness.



We managed to stay in the courtside seats for part of the first quarter. Then Barry got us corporate seats for the second half, where we watched the Blazers smack the Knicks around. I yelled and clapped as loudly and obnoxiously as I could - after all, I am related to my brother, who has gotten into plenty of trouble for his heckling at various sporting events. Perhaps I should count myself lucky that the thousands of pissed-off New Yorkers didn't take out their frustration on us Oregonians.



Speaking of the Ducks, they play tonight against UNLV. Go Oregon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, I see that you're wearing the YELL-O shirt someone who loves you sent from EUGENE.

woot

Oh, and the lavender skirt looks familiar, too, eh?

love

12:50 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

At least SOMEONE's NOT wearing my FUZZY VEST! :)
woot!
go ducks!
go blazers!
go the lah!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home