Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Andrea - who interned at Self last fall and who is now back in the city (!) - commissioned me to make a double of Mitzu, her sister's cat. The kitty is apparently pretty skitzo, and her stuffie definitely is, too!





Speaking of kittens, I played with the ones in the animal shelter again this weekend. They were so cute and I wanted to take them all home - especially on skinny soft gray cat and of course the three 6-week-old kittens that huddled together in their litter box. It was almost too much.

AND I made a new feline friend in our backyard. She (I just assume her gender) jumped the fence while Eric and I were BBQing last Friday. Let me tell you it was tough keeping focused on our game of Sorry with that cute cat meowing at me for attention. I named her Biscuit and gave her some turkey burger. Hopefully she'll return the next time we grill!

So until the day we have a pet-loving landlord, I guess I'll have to continue making cat stuffies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

HOLY CRAP that's a cute cat stuffie and it looks exactly like the skitzo kitty. You should make one of creeper for shempy. And yoyo for momma!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home